表示联合关系的连词，常见的有：and, not only……but also, as well as, both…and, neither…nor….
Written English is more or less the same in both Britain and American.
They were very surprised and I knew that I had done the right thing.
Work hard and you’ll pass the exam
=If you work hard, you’ll pass the exam.
While I was in the university, I learned both English and Japanese.
Both European and Asian speak Russia
You can’t speak both American English and British English at the same time.
Neither Tom nor you are a driver.
Neither I nor he has seen the play.
Neither of us is a teacher
You don’t like it, Neither do I .
She is beautiful as well as clever.
He is a great writer as well as a famous doctor.
1、连接主语从句、表语从句与宾语从句的连词只有三个，即that, if, whether。如：
Ask her if she will come with me.
The reason is that she never wasted her time.
I don’t know whether he had passed the exam.
(1) 连接时间状语从句的从属连词有：since, until, after, before, when, while, as soon as, whenever.
I’ll tell you as soon as I know.
(2) 连接地点状语从句的从属连词有: where, wherever
Sit wherever you like.
I found my books where I had left them.
(3) 连接让步状语从句的从属连词有：although, though, even if, however.
Although she was tired, she kept on working.
(4) 连接原因状语从句的从属连词有：as, because, since, now that,
He was absent because he was ill.
(5) 连接目的状语从句的从属连词有：that, so that, in order that.
He raised his voice so that we could hear him.
(6) 连接条件状语从句的从属连词有：if, unless, once, in case.
You’ll miss the train unless you hurry up.
(7) 连接结果状语从句的从属连词有：so…that, such…that.
He came so late that he missed the class.
(8) 连接比较状语从句的从属连词有：as…as…, not so…as…, less(more)…than, the …the…
This is more than I can accept.
(9) 连接方式状语从句的从属连词有：as, as if
It looks as if it was going to rain.